Places to eat in Collingwood
Collingwood is quickly getting known for having great restaurants. Even though it is a relatively small town the population swells throughout the year with weekenders, skiers, day trippers and tourists on vacation still the number and quality of restaurants is very impressive. There are many places to eat in Collingwood, and the food trucks have also arrived!
The Every year lately new restaurants have opened raising the bar and whetting our appetites. Some of the newest ones are:
- Fish & Sips – Authentic British fare (the fish & chips are in a light crispy batter from a family recipe surrounding moist fish), in a stylish, fresh ambiance.
- Bent Taco – looking for modern Mexican like in all the food tv shows? Well you gotta eat here then. This hip restaurant also has a great patio.
- Sushi Hon – fresh and delicious, what more is there to say? Mmm sushi. The restaurant is large & airy, and can accommodate large groups.
- The Strand – you’ll feel like you’ve stepped into New York City, chic & sophisticated. The food chic & sophisticated.
Of course there are the Collingwood staples:
- The Iron Skillet (formerly Tony’s Iron Skillet) – with a constantly evolving menu from around the world your sure to enjoy.
- Tesoro – traditional Italian food and modern takes on pizzas, paninis and salads.
- The Smoke – the name says it all, smoked meat… meat and more… meat all served in a modern way.
- Pie – carefully crafted modern pizza, cooked in wood burning fire in mere minutes.
- Northwinds Brewhouse & Kitchen– with its own line of beer and fantastic food
- Beaver & Bull Dog – a pub for the ski crowd, lots of space to pull up a stool at the bar and great pub food with a modern flare.
With so many great places to go, all with great friendly service and tons not even mentioned, you will have a great time exploring the food scene in Collingwood. Just another great reason why to buy a home in Collingwood.
Sales Representative & Realtor
Royal Lepage Trinity Realty Brokerage